All Skill Levels Welcome:
- Monday Team Space: 12 teams.
- Friday Team Space: 12 teams.
- Sunday Team Space: 12 teams.
- Monday Nights
- Friday Nights
- Sunday Nights
The Capital Fieldhouse
3575 Fairview Industrial Dr. SE
Salem, OR 97302
- Sportsmanship rules are STRICTLY enforced. No outbursts or trash-talking allowed. This includes specators.
- All skill levels welcome.
- Teams and individuals welcome.
- Uniform rules are not enforced.
- Each night there will be three matches. Best 2 of 3 games 25.
- Teams will play 2 matches per night, and ref once per night, typically. For non-filled leagues, the format will change depending on number of teams.
- 18 years or older only.
- Number of players on the court: Min 2, Max 6.
- Number of women on the court: Min 1 (2 for women's), No max.
- Number of men on the court (coed): Max 3 or one more than the number of women (whichever is fewer).
- Number of men on the court (women's/reverse coed): Max 2 (with 2 women). If any men play, no more than 4 total players allowed.
- Number of men in the front row: Max 2.(coed)
- You may borrow up to two players from another team, EXCEPT the night of finals.
- Teams may add players to their roster at any time during the season, EXCEPT the night of the finals.
- Each team is required to provide one first referee (with whistle), and two line judges.
- Registration opens approximately 3 weeks before the start of each season.
- Registrations are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Team spots will only be confirmed for fully-paid teams.
- Individuals looking for a team should contact Doyle
- Players must complete, sign, and submit a waiver of liability each calendar year.
Information contained in this page is subject to change at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.